Full Job Description
Drivers will be required with good driving records, and responsive to transport patients to and from dialysis appointments, hospitals and medical offices to home and other medical facilities.
This is a full time or part time position and compensation will be discussed on per assignment basis.
The duties also include:
- Communicating with nurses. Driver should be polite and well spoken,
- Safe and comfortable ride for patients to dialysis or medical centers
- This position comes with great responsibility. Drivers must conduct themselves in a mature, considerate, cheerful and professional manner!
- Driver must move swiftly and be accustomed to immediate change in schedule and situation and always seek solutions! Most transports will be in the San Bernardino and Riverside County areas Including high desert and low desert areas.
Unicare Medical Transportation provides wheelchair van for the trip. Drivers can drive own car under our insurance and will earn a better rate.
Please apply with confidence or call 951-530-8420.
We are a company engaged in Non-emergency Medical Transportation in Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, and LA counties and have open positions for drivers and gurney attendants.
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Hourly
To keep our drivers and attendants as safe as possible, we provide appropriate personal protective equipment, and provided masks, hand gloves, and hand sanitizer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Hourly
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
You are required to use personal protection equipment to do this job.
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- On the road
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place